Dock No:1, with a lifting capacity of 22,000 tonnes deadweight, is situated at the western side of Dammam Shipyard with all the necessary connections from the shore infrastructure.
Adequate pumping systems are provided, which will result in a net pumping time of 90 minutes for lifting a 22,000 tonnes ship in Dock No:1.
- A net pumping time of 90 minutesfor lifting 22,000 tonnes
Dock No: 1 Measurements
- Length along blocks: 215m
- Length over keel blocks: 200m
- Clear width between runways: 35M
- Immersion depth above keel blocks: 7.8M
- Pumping time (approx): 90mins
- Two Cranes (20m radius) 7 ton capacity