Dock No:2 with a lifting capacity of 10,000 tonnes deadweight is situated at the western side of Dammam Shipyard, with all the necessary connections from the shore infrastructure.
Adequate pumping systems are provided which will result in a net pumping time of 90 minutes for lifting a 10,000 tonne ship in Dock No: 2.
- A net pumping time of 90 minutes for lifting 10,000 tonnes
Dock No: 2 Measurements
- Length along blocks: 165m
- Length over keel blocks: 150m
- Clear width between runways: 35M
- Immersion depth above keel blocks: 7.8M
- Pumping time (approx): 95mins
- Two Cranes (20m radius) 7 ton capacity